For those of you who like tests here ya go!
1. How many species of penguins are there?
2. What bird is sometimes referred to as the penguin of the northern hemisphere?
3. What is the largest species of albatross?
4. What physical adaptation do albatrosses and other seabirds have that allow them to stay at sea for years?
5. Do seagulls have this same trait?
Feel free to use the internet.......
I don't stand a chance...I need easier quizzes. :(
Aw, jeez....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rule you out!
Hmmm. day three and no takers, I guess I wasn't the only one scared off! This quiz business is tricky!
4. Metabolic rate is low.
5. Not sure, google let me down on this one.
Do I will any prizes? :)
Hey! You came through!
2. I was thinking Common Murre because of its coloring. Does the GP sometimes sneak over the equator?
4. Salt excretion glands that allow them to drink salt water. Don't know about the metabolic rate....
5. Nope. That's why the aren't really SEAgulls.....they're more like Offshore But Mostly Inland Gulls.
Your prize is to be announced :)
Well.....if I knew there was going to be prizes. I gotta check your blog more often.
Post a Comment